The Financial Light - Insurance & Retirement Company!
- What government agency do you trust with your money?
- What government agency do you feel uses money well?
- What government agency saves money?
If the answer to these questions are all the same, "NONE", what makes you think your 401k, 403b, IRA or any other government plan is safe? Learn how these programs really work.
2Retirement at Risk?
- How much of your retirement money, money you're counting on, are you willing to lose or risk? 99% say "NONE". Then you have to ask yourself, "Why is my retirement money in stocks and mutual funds if I don't want to lose or risk it?" What's the difference between stocks, mutual funds and a casino? FREE DRINKS!
- Learn why your fund seems to go nowhere but backwards, losing both the money and the time associated with it.
- Learn how you can avoid the rollercoaster ride and consistently earn , even in a down market.
3Early Mortgagee Payoff
- Do you send in extra money on your mortgagee payment with instructions, "Apply this to the Principle"? Do you know what really happens to that money?
- Learn how to not only pay the principle off, but how to lose the interest charges up front! Not on on the backside.
- We've been told that, for most of us, our home is our biggest investment and our greatest security.
- Is the money in my home really secure?
- Do you really treat the purchase as an investment or just a place to live?
- Is there real safety in having my home paid off?
- Am I really saving money by paying off the interest?
5The pros and cons of Indexed Annuities
- What are Annuities?
- How are they different from stocks and mutual funds?
- What's my advantage putting my retirement funds in these instruments?
Learn what the differences are and see if they would benefit you.